SPECIALIZING IN EXHIBIT GRADE HISTORIC ARMS & REPLICAS, MUSEUM & MOVIE CONSULTING AND MORE!
- Chapter 1: Safety procedures for determining if the FP-45 Liberator is loaded, rendering it safe and evaluating its mechanical condition.
- Chapter 2: Procedures for loading, firing and ejection of spent cartridge cases from the FP-45 Liberator.
- Proper Method of Opening the Liberator Grip Storage Compartment
- How to properly store ten rounds of ammunition in the FP-45's grip compartment.
- Firing the original FP-45 Pistol: Observations
- Firing the VOCO reproduction FP-45 Liberator Pistol